AMAZING!!! - Englewood, CO, Highlands Ranch, CO

10 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

AMAZING!!! - Englewood, CO - Highlands Ranch, CO

I called Dr. Aguirre's office 3 times before I actually made an appointment. After three vaginal births I knew sex was not as enjoyable as it once was but I was also embarrassed to talk to anyone about what I was experiencing. From the first appointment to the last, Dr. Aguirre and his staff have been outstanding. Dr. Aguirre is extremely knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable right away. He assured me that what I was experiencing was normal and that he could help. I scheduled my vaginoplasty for early September. I was a little nervous going into the procedure but Dr. Aguirre was once again there to calm my nerves and reassure me I had made the right decision. Typically Dr. Aguirre does a 6 week post operation check up but due to my schedule I waited 8 weeks. I had followed his instructions about waiting to have sex until he cleared me to do so. Let me tell you the wait was SO worth it. The first time I had sex after my vaginoplasty was AMAZING! I could feel my husband for the first time in years. My only regret is not seeing Dr. Aguirre for this procedure sooner! I am seeing Dr. Aguirre in December for an O-Shot and a Vampire Puff to my labia majora. I am so excited to see how these procedures continue to enhance my sexual experience!