Amazing, wonderful experience

23 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Amazing, wonderful experience

I chose Dr. Gowda after interviewing plastic surgeons for breast reduction, breast lift and smaller implants. After the initial consult Dr. Gowda called me and wanted to make sure I understood the procedure and he said, "even if you don't choose me I just want you to be educated about the process and know what's needed." I have to say that's what clinched it. He was kind, and answered all my questions at consult, but that phone call pushed him into the winner circle. My breasts look fabulous! I had large implants 10 years ago and wanted them removed for smaller and have my breasts lifted. I look like I have breast of a 16 year old. I had alot of breast tissue that needed to be removed and he did a fantastic surgery. I had 2 small bruises after surgery which is incredible, even the MA was shocked! Dr. Gowda is funny, kind and level headed, he is genuine and tells it like it is. My follow up appointment was great too! He is an amazing plastic surgeon. I also want to mention that the ladies in the office are great. They go above and beyond to help you get whatever you need.