Amazing team!!!

9 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Amazing team!!!

I have shopped around…and around, and around, and then I found CARE Plastic Surgery. I have been with CARE for several years, and I LOVE and TRUST Dr. Coan and family!!! To start, Dr. Coan is going to tell you the truth. He will listen to your goals and work with you to help achieve your best look. He will not encourage you to do anything that is unnecessary or that he doesn’t believe in. Trust me, I can go overboard sometimes, and I have challenged him many times with my “great” ideas and plans to fix it all. He always patiently listens and then with his signature smile, brings me back to reality by explaining the pros and cons of my plan, and at the same time, is very clear about the parts of the plan that I don’t need! Superstar botched lips? Nope, not at CARE! You will never walk out of CARE looking like you over did it. Of course, I can’t leave this review without mentioning his amazing team. Tica, April, Marion, JJ; they all are super friendly, knowledgeable, and very responsive. Dr. Coan and team are all about trust, satisfaction, and they clearly understand the importance of pairing awesome customer service with exceptional patient care.