Amazing from start to finish!

FUE Hair Transplant

Doctor Review

25 Sep 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Amazing from start to finish!

LA Hair Clinic deserves 10 out of 10 stars! Having the procedure done two years ago at a clinic in San Francisco, and regretting my time, expense, and results, my SO and I conducted a thorough due diligence, calling over 50 clinics throughout the United States, before going with LA Hair Clinic. From the moment we spoke with Flora, we knew we wanted to have the procedure done there because she was very patient and knowledgeable with our questions, as well as kind and honest about the outcome. On the day of the procedure, I was surrounded by doctors and technicians, who were efficient and patient. The bedside manner and genuine care made me feel comfortable and special, but what really impressed me was the step-by-step post-op care the day after my procedure. Compared to the first time where there was no after care treatment, LA Hair Clinic cared about meeting and exceeding my expectations. It has only been a couple of days after my FUE hair transplant (total of 2,599 grafts), but I am very excited with how much hair I already have. I plan on returning next year for fillers. For anyone considering a hair transplant, I highly recommend LA Hair Clinic!