Amazing staff and an amazing artist

9 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Amazing staff and an amazing artist

My decision to have a lower body lift was a very intense journey that took 14mths. I visited upto 6 different doctors many had a $100 consultation fee, read many reviews, watched many YouTube videos. When I finally made a decision to go ahead with this major surgery I decided on Dr. Basu I set a date for May 5th had two more visits because I had more questions and then I cancelled out of fear. The office staff at this clinic, and the nurses were so supportive of my decision to cancel and answered all my questions and never once made me feel as if I was wasting thier time. I never felt pressured or rushed I truly felt that the clinic staff cared and respected my feelings. July 25 I had the LBL with 450cc's breast implants, the doctor removed over 6 pds of skin the operation took 61/2 hours. I felt great, I had medication to control the pain and I was able to use the washroom on my own during the first night. The clinic followed up daily for the first week. By the second week I was feeling amazing healing wonderfully and felt terrific. By the forth week I had returned to the gym. My incisions were small tidy and clean. 12 weeks out I have had no complications, felt amazing and love my body. I love Dr. Basu's staff and he is a true artist. When choosing such an invasive surgery it is so important to do your research and not to skimp on cost. Dr. Basu's precision, expertise and amazing staff made this an amazing life changing experience.