Amazing rhinoplasty experience - Wayne, NJ

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Wayne Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am an 18-year-old girl, just transitioned from high school to college. My nose was always my biggest insecurity growing up and I'd wanted to change it for years, and I am so happy that I did and chose Dr. Wise! It's been a dream come true! Dr. Wise and his staff were awesome from beginning to end. I felt so comfortable talking to them about the procedure and I loved that during my consultation he showed me a 3D image of what my face would look like after the surgery. Going into the surgery I had no concerns because of how comfortable Dr. Wise made me feel about the entire process. This was a huge deal for me and he was the only doctor I trusted! All of the hospital staff were amazing as well and I really felt taken care of. The week of recovery was quite painless and there were no surprises, and Dr. Wise was always just a phone call away. My surgery was only a few months ago and I am already so happy with my new nose. I definitely recommend Dr. Wise to anyone interested in getting a procedure done, he is wonderful!