Amazing results from a very thoughtful, skilled plastic surgeon.

Breast Implant Revision

jdm_xo

Doctor Review

30 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Amazing results from a very thoughtful, skilled plastic surgeon.

My experience with Dr. Said exceeded all my expectations! Dr. Said is a very thoughtful, caring and highly skilled surgeon. I really liked him upon meeting with him my respect for him has grown even more post procedure. My results are fantastic. He really took the time to explain the pros and cons of different approaches and listened to my concerns and tried to give me what I wanted. This was my second breast augmentation. I previously went to another highly regarded, award winning plastic surgeon and I had to have his work redone. I previously had a breast lift with implants and one of the implants became encapsulated. This wasn't the previous surgeon's fault-- but my breasts never looked good naked post the first surgery. There is no comparison on the care I received from Dr. Said and this other well known surgeon. Dr. Said is head and shoulders above him-- his patience, caring and skill set are all incredible! Dr. Said suggested that I go slightly smaller with implants and he corrected the imbalance of my previous surgery. I feel so good about my new breasts! Best wishes to you if you are planning a procedure. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Said.