Amazing results with an experienced surgeon! Wish I'd done it sooner!, Victoria, Australia

Breast Augmentation

SillyRabbit_77, Victoria, Australia

Doctor Review

30 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Amazing results with an experienced surgeon! Wish I'd done it sooner! - Victoria, Australia

I had my septo-rhinoplasty with Dr Greensmith earlier this year and was thrilled with the results - so much so that I underwent BA. Once again, absolutely thrilled with the results. Wish I had done it sooner. PROS: 1. Speaks with experience and confidence. Felt very reassured in his guidance/recommendations. 2. Upfront, realistic and honest (really important when it comes to aesthetic surgery) 3. Great post-surgery follow up care. All my questions were answered so quickly and with genuine care. 4. Personable and easy to talk to 5. Staff are great. His PA is absolutely lovely! For me the biggest positive was that Dr Greensmith genuinely cares for his patients and uses his experience to help achieve the best possible outcome. I have and will always recommend Dr Greensmith (in fact I'm booked in for another procedure in Dec!) CONS: None! I only wish I'd done it sooner!