Amazing results and experience

8 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Amazing results and experience

I have gone to Dr. Cory for two procedures. A non surgical nose job, and a rhinoplasty. Both procedures turned out beautifully and the service and care I received was great! I had a non surgical nose job done because I wasn't ready to go through with the full surgery of a rhinoplasty. I had a hump on my nose that I was self conscious of and with and the filler it was disguised beautifully. Last month I had a rhinoplasty done and I'm currently six weeks post op and thrilled with the results. His staff was efficient and able to book my surgery date the day of my consultation. Dr Cory is highly skilled and trained and he made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. Not only is his reception team amazing and organize but so is his medical team. The nurses, and anesthesiologist made me laugh and feel very relaxed. Post op Dr. Cory was very thorough following up on my recovery. He made sure I was feeling well and that everything was ok. His clinic is very clean and his staff is warm and bubbly. I would highly recommend Dr. Cory!