Amazing Results from an Exceptional, Caring Doctor

17 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Amazing Results from an Exceptional, Caring Doctor

I went for consult with Dr. Grasee in April. We just clicked, she answered all my questions, talked about things that I had not thought of, and we started the process for approval by my insurance company. Three years ago the discs in my spine began to degenerate, causing tremendous pain in my neck and shoulders. The girls were a 38H, too large and heavy for my 5'2" frame. Beginning of the year, I noticed that my body was hunching over, pulled by the weight of the front on my body. Insurance approval was received very quickly due to physical therapy and chiropractic treatments which only produced small reductions in pain. So, with breast reduction covered, I decided that I could afford the tummy tuck out of pocket. About 10 years ago, I went on a weight loss program and lost 65 pounds -- but that extra skin never went away no matter how many crunches, sit ups, or exercising I did! TT was best option! I opted to have both surgeries done at same time. This avoided having a surgery and then recovery, then turning around and having another surgery and another recovery. I am now 4 months post-op and very pleased with the results with both breasts and tummy. So wished that I had done this sooner! Dr. Grasee is a perfectionist in striving for the best results for her patients. She and her staff, especially Trish, took very good care of me and answered all my questions and concerns pre and post surgery and throughout my recovery. Dr. Grasee removed 15 pounds from the front of my body! I am relatively pain free and take pain medicine when needed. I feel better overall, am able to exercise again, and have lost 20 more pounds through more healthy eating. Free of pain, my husband and I planning vacations that would not have been possible without Dr. Grasee's skills and expertise.