Amazing results, AWESOME doctor and staff - Newport News, VA

Doctor Review

5 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Amazing results, AWESOME doctor and staff - Newport News, VA

I have a background in medical research and prior to my first visit with Dr. Zwicklbauer (Dr. Z). I did extensive online research looking for a plastic surgeon as well as discussed with physicians I previously worked for. I found incredible reviews about Dr. Z, so I booked the consultation. At that appointment, I realized that both him and his staff were more amazing than his incredible reviews. He is very easy to talk to, which is essential when you are talking to a male doctor about how your breasts look. He does not make you feel uncomfortable at all and he to a listens to what your expectations are. He is realistic about what his expectations of results from the surgery. I am currently 6 weeks post surgery and I am in LOVE with the results. My stomach and breasts have not looked this great since I was 16. I am a very inquisitive by nature, so I ask a tremendous amount of questions and they never got tired of my endless questions. After surgery, when I would call to speak to a nurse to ask questions, I always got a nurse on the phone quickly who was more than helpful in answering these questions. I would recommend anyone to go see Dr. Z, you will be very happy that you did. There is also very little wait time, especially for the follow up visits, the office if very conscious of your schedule and they call you back quickly, you do not have to wait long for Dr. Z to come in, Dr. Z spends as much time as you need with him. I appreciate the fact that they are aware that you are also a busy person to and do not waste your time.