Amazing Results, Amazing Doctor

27 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Amazing Results, Amazing Doctor

In August 2016, Dr Jindal performed my breast augmentation surgery. Pre-op I was a 32B (but it looked more like a 32A) and after a thorough consultation, Dr Jindal made two recommendations on breast implant size and type based on my expectations. I wanted a very natural look and decided to go with the 330cc, moderate profile silicone implant, under the muscle. For reference, I am 5'6, 130 lbs. The day of the surgery I was nervous (I mean who wouldn't be?!) and the staff were great at putting me at ease. The facility where my surgery was performed was gorgeous and when I woke up from surgery, the nurse was right by my side up until my discharge. Dr Jindal called me the evening of my surgery to check in and told me what to expect over the next few days. I had my first post-op 2 weeks following my surgery and my second post-op 1 month after that. As for my results, I never thought in my wildest dreams that I would achieve the natural looking results I wanted. As for Dr Jindal, he's amazing. I have never met a doctor that was so kind and patient and responsive!! During the consultation he answered all of my questions (I had a lot) and made recommendations based on my body and what was realistic. The staff at his office are kind and welcoming and not once did I feel pressured to move forward with the surgery. I cannot recommend a better surgeon!