Amazing plastic surgeon who overexceeded every expectation - Sugar Land, TX

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I can't express with words of how grateful I am to have found Dr. Ravi. From my initial phone call, and consultation I was certain he was the right surgeon for me. During my consultation I met with his patient coordinator first who went over in detail his background, the procedure in detail, and answered the majority of my questions. The minute I met Dr. Ravi I instantly felt comfortable with him. He has great bedside manners, was very thorough, and really took the time to make sure all of my questions were answered. I never felt like a number or rushed during my visit. The office staff was very accommodating and informative and any questions I had between my consult and surgery they were always available and eager to answer my questions. I had my surgery and my results were better than I could of ever imagined. I would recommend Dr. Ravi to any and everyone I know. Thank you so much for giving me my confidence back!