Amazing new technology

7 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Amazing new technology

I am a female in my late 20s who has been suffering issues with leakage and intamcy following my son's birth. I felt to be too young for these types of issues, however Dr. HEttiarachchi was an excellent and highly knowledgeable physician who I gained trust in to let me know these types of issues can be found normal after childbirth and gave me several options for treatment. I had the o-shot performed which I have seen amazing results. I now can be intimate with my partner without having pain or lower desire. This procedure has already been life changing for me and has gained my vaginal health back to pre-childbirth. I also can now have a common cold and not have to worry about crossing my legs to keep from wetting on myself. Dr. HEttiarachchi and his staff have been wonderful in helping me regain my self esteem and been all around a wonderful group to have this type of procedure done. And for the procedure itself, let's just say it was quick, easy and pain free without any side effects or down time. I would highly recommend this facility to any woman of any age with vaginal issues.