Amazing natural looking revision rhinoplasty - New York, NY

17 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Amazing natural looking revision rhinoplasty - New York, NY

When I was younger, I broke my nose and my parents entrusted a doctor at a very well known hosoital to fix it. I'm not sure what he did, but he definitely did not fix it actually I think he made it worse. Fast forward many years later I had enough of it and wanted it fixed the right way. I went online for a few months and researched many doctors and and their patient reviews. Finally,I was ready to book my first consultation, so I traveled to NYC to see Dr Jacono. During my consultantion with Dr Jacono, he answered all my questions no matter how silly they might have been. I was very adamant, that I did not want a fake or pointy looking nose and he assured me it would not be. We looked at the computer and figured out what my perfect nose would look like. That was my one and only consultation, I knew he was right doctor for me. I have a few kids at home so going into surgery I was very nervous about something happening to me. His whole office from front desk to the OR staff was so kind and reassuring. Recovery was a breeze all I took was tylonal for pain. A week later the cast came off and it was love at first sight! I just had my 4 week post op apt, he tells me it's still swollen, but I can't see it! Even if the swelling he says I have never went away I would still be beyond thrilled. It looks so natural and fits my face perfectly. Not only is Dr Jacono a fantastic doctor and artist, he is a nice guy with a great personality. He takes time with you during your apointments and doesn't shove you out the door. I honestly get the impression that he does his job, because he likes helping people and changing their lives not all about the $$.. If you are looking for rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty look no further... you found him Dr Jacono!