Amazing face, and Amazing Skin! - Portland, OR

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

I don't usually post reviews online but I couldn't help it this time because I am so happy with my new look! Dr. Chan did an amazing job with my facelift. He also recommended laser resurfacing, which I did (that was tough to endure!), and the combined results are unbelievable. I now have my neck, and jawline back again. My skin is so smooth, it looks like I am 15 years younger. I have always had bad, sun damaged skin and the laser changed that. I no longer have spots, and the wrinkles are much reduced. I do want to say that if you do the laser, be prepared for some downtime. Dr. Chan and his assistant Yvonne warned me, but I don't think it soaked in until I was going through it. He uses a setting and a technique that very few doctors will try because it is so aggressive but in his hands it works miracles on the toughest skin. Even if you didn't have your facelift with Dr. Chan, go see him for laser resurfacing-- you will be glad you did!