Amazing experience. Would not change a thing!

Calgary Plastic Surgeon

We had a consultation with Dr.Waslen today and it was great! He has great sense of humor, answered all our questions and made excellent suggestions. I am looking forward to booking a surgery with him. At first I didn't know what to expect, based on all negative reviews. However I knew exactly what I wanted and that I was not looking for a friend, but rather an honest opinion. Dr.Waslen was nothing but very professional, kind and fun! I am very happy that my husband and I have decided to see him and not someone else instead. I left the clinic full of positive emotions and can't wait to go back for the actual procedure! Thank you very much for making us feel comfortable and welcome :) *****UPDATE***** Dr.Waslen did my BA and I could not be any happier! Very professional, kind and straight to the point. I am in recovery right now and I can already see how beautiful my breasts will be! I have received answers to all my questions during the preparation period either via Email or over the phone. Everyone in the clinic were very knowledgeable and helpful anytime I needed help or had a question. Huge thanks to Elaine and Royal and OR staff for making me very comfortable on the day of my surgery. If I had a choice I would not change a thing, I would go with you guys all over again! Thank you very much!