Amazing Experience

Doctor Review

16 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Amazing Experience

Dr. Nathan has excellent bedside manner, made me feel calm and comfortable during my consultation, pre-op, surgery and all of my post op appointments. He recommended that I get both implants and a lift due to the shape of my breasts. I went with his recommendation and am VERY pleased. I think I was a small A before and now I'm a large D. He was sure not to go too large or too small, but made me almost exactly to the measure proportional to the size of my butt. I have a perfect hourglass figure now and couldn't be happier. Recovery was quick, he made sure I was moving around the day of surgery so I wouldn't get stiff and uncomfortable. I was back to work after only 5 days. I did get a small infection in one of my stitches ( this is pretty normal for me from past experiences) he was easy to get a hold of, make last minute appointments and quick to call in the Rx for antibiotics. The nurses on staff are also very helpful and made me so comfortable too! Ohhhh and go to Frontenac surgery center- that entire staff was awesome ( I was a pain in the ass... I don't do very well coming out of anesthesia) but they took care of me and were great! It's been over a year since my surgery and I still love my boobs, actually it's made me love my whole body. I'm very grateful for Dr. Nathan and his staff for giving me my confidence and for making the process simple and easy.