Amazing experience in SRS - Bangkok, TH

23 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Amazing experience in SRS - Bangkok, TH

Hi my name is Divvi, I am from the east coast of Australia I am MtF transgender and officially have been on HRT Therapy for 18 months. Like most of us girls I guess I have been researching Doctors specialising in MtF GRS since the day I decided that I was going to transition. I researched doctors worldwide using all of the transgender websites because felt that I would only entrust my body to the best Surgeon that I could find. I gradually narrowed down my search to what seemed to be several excellent surgeons on two continents and started my application process. It was during that application process that attitudes of the processing staff employed by the various surgeons started to show cracks & weaknesses under questioning and responses both verbal and by email. I tend to believe that the best surgeon in this very complex and intricate surgery is only as good as the team that supports them from enquiry to post operative care. On that basis I finally decided on surgery with Dr Kamol in Bangkok Thailand. The care and thoroughness afforded me from the outset by Mr Pichet was amplified form my acceptance date through to arrival at Dr Kamol’s Cosmetic Hospital. The caring consideration and professionalism of Dr Kamol and his staff at all levels shone from my arrival at the hospital and I was able to relax and trust my choice of surgeons for the most important surgery of my life.