AMAZING experience and results with Dr. Hanikeri

25 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

AMAZING experience and results with Dr. Hanikeri

I am currently 6 days post op and am feeling soooo much more confident in my own skin! My left breast was a small A cup where as my right was at a B cup, Dr. Hanikeri managed to Even my breasts up with 305cc in my right and 350cc in my left under the muscle, tear drop. He's so thorough with consultation and REALLY understands what look you want to achieve, he takes you through the steps and is very calming about the procedure which for me was a huge plus being my first procedure. His team and secretaries are so helpful and between Mark, Cheree and Alicia are all happy to answer any enquiries with a speedy reply. On the day, the nurses and Mark were so lovely and also helped with my nerves by chatting to me as if I was a family member or friend. It was actually a really pleasent experience and pain was quite tolerable! Over all so happy with my choice to go with Dr. Mark Hanikeri, and would urge anyone wanting cosmetic surgery performed to book a consultation and have a chat with Mark :) Thanks again Mark and your awesome team!