Amazing experience for breast augmentation, San Diego, CA

5 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Amazing experience for breast augmentation - San Diego, CA

Dr G. is an incredible and talented plastic surgeon with also a very warm and caring bedside manner. The moment I walked into the office for a consultation for a breast augmentation, I was warmly greeted by Dr. G's staff, Eva, and Dr. G. Dr. G spent and Eva spent over an hour with me for the consultation. His knowledge and experience regarding breast augmentations was impressive. Dr G.  and Eva answered all the questions I had, and they both put me at ease regarding the anxiety I had about having surgery. During the consultation Dr. G also took measurements, and I tried on a sizer bra. I wanted a very natural look. Dr. G and Eva helped and guided me to the perfect size for my body shape. I knew right after the consultation that Dr. G was the perfect doctor for my breast augmentation, and I scheduled a surgery date the following day. Today I am 3 weeks post op, and already so incredibly happy with my results! The anesthesiologist, Dr. Marsh and the Registered Nurse, Gudren were also amazing and caring during surgery day.  Dr. G's other Registered Nurse, Molly is very attentive and knowledgeable. The  whole team is awesome! I am recommending Dr. G to all of my friends and family. He is truly the best there is!