Amazing experience Amazing surgeon

15 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Amazing experience Amazing surgeon

After overcoming breast cancer and losing a little bit more of already tiny breasts an opportunity arose for me to consider breast augmentation. Through a recommendation of the clinic i visited i was lucky enough to meet Mo Akhavani. From the minute i stepped in to the consulting room this man made me feel extremely comfortable through his friendly and truthful approach. I went away feeling completely happy that Mo was going to do my surgery. As nervous as i was on the day off my operation i knew i was in good hands and was hopeful he would do his absolute best. I certainly did not have to worry because even though i wasn't a straight forward case due to my cancer scars and the awkward shape if my chest wall i was and still am amazed at the the perfect job he has done. I now have the most amazing breasts with not a single flaw. mi made sure they were the perfect size for my body so now i am in perfect proportion. The most amazing thing is he genuinely wants to get it so right and that is what made him the right choice for me. I would highly recommend Mo .