AMAZING!!! Above and beyond all expectations!!!

Breast Lift with Implants

J..S..

Doctor Review

17 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

AMAZING!!! Above and beyond all expectations!!!

If I could give Dr Behmand 10 stars I would! I couldn't have asked for a more skilled, attentive, engaged or personable surgeon. He listened closely to my goals and concerns, presented me with my different options--mastopexy/breast lift with versus without implants, gave the pros and cons of each, gave me time and unbiased information about each option--he didn't try to downplay or avoid talking about the downside (scars) of the anchor lift or risks associated with the surgery and also really gave me a sense of why he recommended small (280mL) implants but I never felt even the slightest pressure from him; he really just wanted me to be happy with the results. Despite that the anchor lift involves more incisions, my scars look almost non-existent (I'm ~2 months post op) and they'll continue to improve which has been fantastic (The anchor lift was really my only option because of how much sagging I had which I was completely fine with, any of the other lift procedures wouldn't have given me good results). His staff is wonderful! They are attentive, considerate and work hard to ensure each patient has the best possible experience. Ashley, his patient care coordinator, is organized, incredibly sweet, highly knowledgeable and just an all around enjoyable person to work with. She was quick to answer any questions, reliably and consistently followed up with me and provided me with print outs of all the info I needed and instructions to make sure I knew and remembered everything and anything relevant to the procedure. And Stephanie, the front office manager, is also lovely, attentive, concerned and interested in each patient's experience. I am so grateful I went with Dr Behmand and will go back to him in a heartbeat if I decide on any additional procedures. I've recommended him to numerous friends already. 10/5 stars : )