Amazed At The Results!

15 Sep 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Amazed At The Results!

I went to Dr. Chapin in March of 2016 to discuss a Lower Body Lift, after I had a lot of excess skin from a 100+ pound weight loss. My initial consultation was very nerve racking. I was so uncomfortable in my own skin let alone standing in front of a doctor who's pointing out all my "problem areas." Everything about Dr. Chapin was completely professional and my nerves were quickly put at ease. Dr. Chapin is an artist, he was able to look at my problem areas and completely make me feel confident and hopeful in the kind of results he would be able to achieve. My surgery was scheduled for May 2016 and went off with out any problems. To my surprise Dr. C was able to remove 12 pounds of loose skin from my body. It has been roughly 4 months since my surgery and I am completely healed. I could not be more pleased with the results or with the care I received from Dr. Chapin and the entire staff at Chapin Aesthetics. From my initial consult to my final follow up visit, everyone was so welcoming and supportive that it made me feel like a member of the family. Choosing to have this surgery is the best thing I could have ever done for myself, and I could not be more grateful for the work and results Dr. Chapin has given me. I will without a doubt highly recommend him to anyone I know looking for a plastic surgeon, and I will certainly be seeing him again for more procedures at some point in the future.