44 Year Old Nurse Practitioner. Amarillo, TX

So, I have been overweight most of my life. Even...

So, I have been overweight most of my life. Even as a child I was bigger than most kids. I was over 200# in middle school. Over the years, I have fluctuated, 7 years ago I had cancer and a major thoracic surgery to remove a football size tumor. My weight ballooned to 396# from overeating and inactivity.

I lost 40# the two months before surgery, and 198# total. I have 28# to go to reach my goal of 170#. I would highly reccomend my surgeon. Dr Hodges in Amarillo, TX both as a patient and provider.
Dr Cameron Hodges

Dr Hodges is a great provider. Not only did he do my surgery, but he has done surgeries on many of my patients. As far as surgery, he is fast and efficient, with a low complication rate. In fact, I have never seen any of his post op patients with a post op complication or infection. Take me for example, 396#, previous major thoracic surgery where the removed half my chest to include the ribs, previous DVT and PE, sleep apnea and many other major medical problems. He had my surgery done, I was awake and up walking 2 hours later! No complications!