Dr Alvarez Captain Save a Girl! - Miami Beach, FL

Let me start by he has the best personality ever!...

Let me start by he has the best personality ever! I was originally suppose to have my surgery done by Dr. Stover after arriving in Miami the day before my surgery was schedule she left the office and refuse to see me she would only talk to the consultant Yenia. I was so upset but Yenia suggest me to allow Dr. Alvarez to do my surgery I was upset and hesitant at the time. Yenia show me his work and highly recommended him so I was like why not I'll at least talk with him. I decided to meet with which was in the moment he stepped in for Dr. Stover after talking with Dr. Alvarez the heavens of optimum open up. He listen to my request he was honest easy on the eyes and just plain ole pleasant. The day of my surgery his staff was great everyone was nice and accommodating. Now lets talk about this new body of mine he slayed it I got everything I wanted and more! My waist is snatched and Butt is nice.... not to big but just right for me. I'm so glad Dr. Stover was unprofessional and drop the ball because Dr. Alvarez was a dream come true. Thank!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon