TT, MR and Lipo Done Yesterday 12/2 - Altamonte Springs, FL

I am a 44 y/o mother of 3 teenagers happily...

I am a 44 y/o mother of 3 teenagers happily married for 21 years. I am 5'7 and weighed 165 on the morning of surgery. I exercise quite regulary but have struggled with my muffin top since I turned 40. It definitely has been very difficult to lose weight as I have gotten older. I have always been about 140-145 but the last 10 years have been a yoyo with my weight. This past summer I weighed in at 183 and decided to finally do something about it. I saw 3 ps in the Orlando area before finally deciding on Dr. Fiala on Altamonte Springs. My husband who is a physician was impressed with how he kept quality statistics on himself and shared those findings with us. He staff is very friendly and goes above and beyond. Karen, the nurse who stayed with me in recovery overnight was excellent. I could have taken her home with me. I tend to become nauseated after surgery but the anesthesiologist did an excellent job pre treating my nausea.

I came home this morning after an overnight stay and I am more sore than have pain especially in the flank area. I am bruised from the lipo. From what I understand this is normal. As the day has gone on I am more swollen and have needed to loosen the binder a bit. I have been taking Percocet every 4 hours and drinking lots of fluids. Not really sleeping very much.

Post op day 3

Let me see how long I can stay focused to update my progress. On the positive side each day does get better. I am increasing my stool softener so I pray I go today. Mother nature should be paying me a visit soon hopefully she won't stay too long. I haven't been eating very much but drinking lots of fluid. I know I will feel better after I go to the bathroom so I am going to try to cut back on Percocet. I felt much better last night after adjusting the binder, my husband found that the foam padding covering the lipo area on the right side had bunched up. Talk about uncomfortable!

Hope everyone else is doing well, stay positive!

When does lipo pain ease up?

Feeling a bit discouraged this morning. Sleep was not the best last night. I am trying to ease off the percocet so as to not become so constipated. I am now 4 days post op and the lipo pain is still really uncomfortable. Please tell me when it starts getting better. I feel so stiff and my back/flanks are super sore. I hope to wash my hair today. Thanks for any feedback.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon