1st Step ... Consult - Altamonte Springs, FL

Finally have my consult date Oct 4th with Dr....

Finally have my consult date Oct 4th with Dr. Fiala in Orlando. It's 1-1/2 hr drive. I live half way between Orlando & the Tampa area.Roughly the same distance & he has such great reviews everywhere. So far the office was very swift at contacting me,sweet woman on the phone. Looking foward to it.

Preparing for the big day

I have dreamed of doing this for Yearsssss. Finally going to do this for ME :) started taking the weight off about a year ago. I'll include before and after weight loss pics. I Lost 50 lbs but would like to lose about 10 more before the surgery. Allot of prep goes into getting ready for surgery especially for an "A type" personality like me. I'm very used to running the show around here and it makes me nervous not being in control and letting someone take care of me. I have Lists of lists I need to make. Like meals to prepare prior to surgery that I can freeze, Food Shopping, medical supplies, etc...I learned allot from the ladies on RS that have already had theirs done.This site is great if you didn't know that already. Started working on my supplies. I'll post my supply list soon, which might change after I talk with the surgeon because I have allot of supplements on the list. Every surgeon is different in what they want you to take and do. Told my mom about the surgery she's scared. Doesn't want anything to happen to me, but she understands why I want this. She is great support :) Glad I have her.
Orlando Plastic Surgeon