51 Year Old. Much Needed TT with Lipo of Flanks. 3 Months Away

I can't wait. My procedure is scheduled for early...

I can't wait. My procedure is scheduled for early next year. February 20, 2017. Full Tummy tuck and liposuction of flanks. After 31 years of children, surgeries and extreme weight loss its time to take care of me. Much needed extended tummy tuck and liposuction of back flanks. All worth it new me

Want to Be Post Op Prepared

Hello Real Selfers. Please help. I am in need of a post op list. Things to help with the healing and to make life after a tummy tuck easier. Although my surgery is about 3 months away, I would like to get things in place. After reading some reviews some say get a walker. What else will I need to aid in recovery. Please help with a list.

6 Weeks and YES I Am Counting

I have been carrying my little friend around for 31 years now. Through children, hysterectomy and extreme weight loss Time to say bye bye to the old baggage. 51 years young it's time to put some time and effort into taking care of me. 6 weeks pre op. A little anxious. Any suggestions for pre and or post op. I want this journey to try and be as easy as possible.

The time has come. Yay!!!!

Surgery went great. My night nurse Ms Karen was superb. I wish I could have her with me at all times.

Day four and feeling better

post op day 6

Flat side finally

Coming along just fine

Dr. FIALA is the best. My consultation was amazing. Can't wait for February 20th 2017 Dr. Fiala and his staff are amazing. I felt so comfortable with them during my consultation. He explains everything thoroughly. I am so confident that they will do a wonderful job.