Restylane for Dorsal Hump on Nose - Altamonte Springs, FL

I've always hated the bump on my nose and started...

I've always hated the bump on my nose and started to have consults with drs for traditional rhinoplasty. I have very severe Crohn's disease and was reluctant to go under the knife or something elective. So I started to look at nonsurgical rhinoplasty and I found a doctor nearby and the results are AMAZING!!!

Additional pics

Added a syringe of Juvéderm Voluma (different Dr)

After the initial results with the Restylene (which I loved) I noticed that I would metabolize it down quickly I went back after two weeks you have a touchup and once again I started to notice the bump come back just very slightly. So I went to another doctor and he suggested the Juvéderm voluma ... This has seem to work much better and holding the area and I also had him "overfill" the area so when the swelling and the natural bits that become metabolized went away I would be happy still!

2 months later .. Random photos

I'm just in love with non surgical nose job option! All my friends are amazed and one even booked to do the same thing since she has a similar nose!!

Update 6/15/16

Added more since I saw it was slightly going down and I was doing my lips anyway :)
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Phi was amazing!!! She did the procedure almost painlessly. She was precise and gentle ... I'm amazed and so thrilled with the result.