No Regrets! - Altamonte Springs, FL

In my late forties, I had struggled with my weight...

In my late forties, I had struggled with my weight since the age of 26, when I had to have an emergency hysterectomy and my metabolism took a dive. I had tried everything from Weight Watchers to Nutri System and everything in between, but could never get effective results. A co worker at my job told me about the sleeve gastrectomy and I could see with my own eyes how well he was doing with his weight loss. I asked for the doctor's office address and phone number and made an appointment for an evaluation. Dr. Beltre explained my options and we started the process of preparing me for my surgery. Just over 3 months later I had the sleeve performed and was home 2 days later. My weight loss started immediately and so did the compliments from friends and family. I followed my recommended diet and kept my follow up monthly visits with Dr. Beltre, which I looked forward to since he always had such positive things to say. I lost about 100 pounds during the first year and felt like I had been given a new life. It has been 3 years and I have maintained my weight loss. I have no noticeable scars from the surgery, just a much healthier, happier life. I have referred friends to Dr. Beltre with good results and will continue to do so as he is quite skilled and compassionate in his work. No regrets here ever!
Altamonte Springs Bariatric Surgeon