Juvederm Voluma - Upper Cheek Area - Altamonte Springs, FL

I'm 42 and very unhappy with the hollows of my...

I'm 42 and very unhappy with the hollows of my eyes.
I have been researching fillers for the tear trough and doctors for months but was too scared to make a move.
Based on research and the conversations with Nicole Hill, PA-C, today I choose to add Voluma to the cheek area.
I am very happy with the results and very curious to see how it looks over the next few days and months.

Added treatment - Restylane in the tear troughs

3 days after having 1 syringe of Voluma injected to the apple of my cheeks, I returned to do my tear troughs.
I was incredibly nervous and nearly backed out. Nicole informed me that I would most likely be bruised and swollen for several days. I started taking Arnica and Bromelian the day of the 1st injection.
I only experienced one small bruise and that was from the cheek injection. I was lucky to not have any bruising under the eyes. They were puffy for about a week.

It has now been 12 days since my cheeks and 9 days since I had one syringe of Restylane injected in my tear troughs.

Very happy that I finally made the decision and happy with my injector.

I plan on returning to Nicole for an IPL to hopefully correct my melasma.
Nicole M. Hill, PA-C

Great office and staff. Everyone was very helpful and encouraging. I never felt like I was being sold. This was one of my biggest concerns.