The Best Consultation I Have Ever Had!! - Altamonte Springs, FL

I had a consultation with Dr Fiala and I must say...

I had a consultation with Dr Fiala and I must say of all the consultations I have had, he is by far the most knowledgeable, personable, professional and whatever kind word you want to insert! I have been on 4 other consultations and have 3 more scheduled. I feel like my search is over and I have scheduled a 2nd consultation with my husband. You can tell that education is very importable there and I learned a lot. I have not had the procedure yet but I feel confident in his work. First off you are greeted by his awesome staff then your appointment begins with you meeting with him in his office fully clothed. Most places you dont see the doctor until you are already in the gown. I didn't feel like I was just a number. He took the time to personally get to know "my story". After that we went to an exam room where he showed me the different implants and told me about each of them. Pictures were taken by Robbye and then he properly measured me. Told me what would fit my body and look natural. Even got to try them on and model the implant. Robbye took me on a tour of the office including the surgical area and recovery. Lastly I met with Denise where we discussed the quote and she was able to answer more questions if I had any. I loved the entire experience.

Decided to go on 2 more consults

So I decided to go on 2 more consults. My first review still stands. Dr Fiala is still, in my opinion the most knowledgeable and caring. I learned a lot at his consultation. Had the other consultations been my only ones I think I would have left there unsatisfied. The problem is I was still unsatisfied because I had Dr Fiala as a guide. He gives you a very thorough consult. I am happy so say that the Hubby and I are meeting with him again soon and will schedule. Tentative date March 2!!!!

3 weeks already!

Wow times flies when you are having fun. I had surgery March 2 and everything is going great! I'm happy with my size and Dr. Fiala is great!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon