30 Years Old, 2 Kids, Finally Ready to Get my Body Back - Altamonte Springs, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm excited to finally be doing this. I found...

I'm excited to finally be doing this. I found this website, was recommended my doctor and next thing I know I was booking my surgery and paying the down payment. The doctor really took his time to talk to me, give me as much info as he could and make me feel really comfortable. It only took that first consultation for me to decide to go right back to schedule.

Before and (hopefully) after

Two breastfed babies will do a number on you! My boobs were pretty average 34Cs I was happy with them. When I got pregnant they went up that expected cup size and then the milk bumped them up even more to a full D almost DD. Now my skin is stretched and there's no fat left in them so I'm really just looking for them to filled back in. My doctor seemed to think this is the most routine request so I'm pretty happy about that.

Wish boobs and nightmare boobs

So here is a before picture and some wish pictures. I don't know how to explain (and sound educated) that I don't want my boobs to end up looking like Victoria Beckham's picture. They look like they are sitting right on top. Which I hope has to do with how skinny she is too. During my consultation we all agreed on above the muscle 500cc HP silicone.

1 day post

I did it! I'm very happy so far not too much pain. I'm keeping up with all the meds. In and out of sleep since my operation Thursday morning. Overall so far the experience has been a good one.