28 Years Old, Getting a Boobie Booster - Altamonte Springs, FL

Hi realself ladies. I am finally writing my own...

Hi realself ladies. I am finally writing my own review after reading so many of your brave ladies' reviews.
I am 28 years old, 5'6, 138# am athletic and started planning my BA about 7 months ago when my bust just decided to up and leave for no appairent reason. I have no children I did not lose any significant amount of weight. I have no idea why they decided to go but my boobs just said 'hey your 28 so we're checking out, it's been a good run, bye.' So lame. I was previously wearing a 34 D from VS and they fit perfectly. Sometimes a 36 C was good too from other places.
Around the beginning of the year I dropped to a B cup. All of my bras were huge, empty and uncomfortable. I could no longer get cleavage with my super push up bras without stuffing socks and extra gel pads in them and even then it took constant monitoring to make sure everything stayed in place. Over the holidays I gained about 7 pounds and it did no good, they just kept getting smaller. Argh!

The thing is I love Boobs. I like the way they look, how they make me feel, I like everything about them. I always figured I would get some kind of breast augmentation eventually. I figured a lift would be needed to keep them perky and nice, but I never thought I would need a BA in my 20s!! Anyway, one day my boyfriend offered to get them done for me. At first I didn't think he was serious but he was. He is amazing. He isn't even a boob man, my rear is his thing; but he wants me to be confident, and love my body (which I do but I love nice big boobs as well), also I think he might have gotten tired of listening to me complain about them.

So I started searching online obsessively and found a Dr. that I liked. After about a month I went in for a consultation. I loved him. He was not rushed, he made me feel comfortable which is saying a lot because I was very nervous. When trying on sizers I was petrified of going too big or looking fake. He took my measurements and said that my breasts are positioned lower on my chest than most women's. He said not to worry that it is not significant but to be aware of it. He said my breasts were a little saggy but not enough to need a lift. After explaining the different types of implants I chose the Sientra cohesive gel and based on my measurements he suggested 385cc moderate plus profile. I tried on the sizers and thought they looked freakin huge! He explained about losing 10% of volume by going under the muscle which made me feel a little better but still worried. He then showed me a different sizer that simulated what that size would look like under the muscle and that decided it for me. I chose textured to avoid CC and he put me down tentatively for 385 Sientra mod + cohesive gel. I went home to tell my boyfriend about the non refundable $1000 deposit to schedule surgery and he got the money order 2 days later with no complaints. It was the beginning of April and I scheduled my BA for August 14 to coincide with quitting my job ( which requires lifting) and gave me a full 10 days to recover before starting school. This also gave me 4 1/2 months to research and make sure that I really wanted to go through with it (just in case).

Out of time for now, will continue a little later

Preop pics

Here are some before pics

The never ending 4.5 months of waiting

For the next 4 and a half months I spent endless hours watching YouTube Boobie journal videos and reading reviews on realself and other BA websites. As the time went by I found myself wanting bigger and bigger boobs. I really did not want Boobie greed! Soon I was not worried about the 385cc being too big and then began worrying that it would not be big enough. I was really really set on moderate plus projection but my DR said that 385cc was the biggest I could go with mod+ for my chest width. If I wanted bigger I would have to go High Profile and I was SOOOO scared of the dreaded and infamous HP plastic look. So then I had to go back and do a whole new obsessive search for 415 HP implants to see if HP was really that bad once dropped and fluffed. I bounced back and forth between the two sizes and at my preop I had mostly decided to stay with 385. My boyfriend came with me this time and I tried on the sizers again and at the last minute changed my mind and ordered the 415 HP. The next two weeks took forever! I got progressively more nervous as the day approached. I don't know exactly what it was that I was afraid of, I guess I was just not looking forward to being miserable and in pain for the next 2 weeks. I was sure that I was going to have a hard recovery because I feel like I heal slowly. My last day of work came and went. I took lots of pre-op pics and made a vlog for myself and went to bed. My boyfriend helped me with my nerves and I fell asleep without taking the Ativan that my Dr said I could take.

Operation time!!

I woke up on the big day at 5:15 am (my usual wake up time, yes I am an obnoxious morning person) and savored a long hot shower. My boyfriend and I popped in my mom's smooth riding Buick Lucerne as opposed to his Mustang in hopes that I would be less jostled on my painful ride home.

Sorry this part is kinda gross.
I had to be there at 7:30 and when I arrived I realized that I didn't get to work out, so I didn't move around much so I didn't have my morning poop time yet. Oh Noooo! I should have gotten up 30 min earlier so I could go for a walk and get things moving! I was so afraid of the bloating and constipation that accompanies anesthesia and pain killers, and didn't want to start all full. Ugh

The nurse brought us back, outfitted me in a sexy paper gown, booties and a hairnet. I then sat in a big recliner while she gave me a bit of lidocaine and expertly put in an IV. I relaxed back with a self heated blanket while getting Vancomycin (strong antibiotic for healthcare workers or people at higher risk for MRSA).
About 45 min later my Dr came in and drew on me.
Once my Vanco was done my anesthesiologist came in and took me back to the operating suite and I climbed into the heated bed. I remember him injecting the cocktail into my IV and then the ceiling tiles began to move like a conveyor belt and I was out.

I woke up and appairently told the nurse that I dreamed of horses (which is awesome) but I don't remember that part. I really wanted to be awake. I sat up and tried my hardest to stop seeing double. About 20 min later my vision evened out and I was helped into a wheelchair and transferred easily into the Buick.
They told me that it took me about an hour to come all the way out of the anestesia. My nurse said that I came out of it wonderfully and that I was the perfect patient. I woke up with zero pain, without the elephant-like pressure on my chest and with no nausea. It was awesome. The only bad part was that I was really really thirsty but my throat was not sore at all. I think that my anesthesiologist was a rock star and dosed me perfectly and was very gentle with my breathing tube.

I had never been under anestesia before and was really afraid that I would react badly to it.
The smooth car ride home was just fine. I had stocked the car with the big V shaped pillow that I ordered from Australia for $20, the u shaped memory foam pillow that I ordered off of amazon for $11, ice packs and water in the cooler in the back seat and a bucket just in case I got a bit pukey. I did not need the ice or bucket but the neck pillow was wonderful and the V pillow was perfect to prop my boobs and arms on.
On the way home I managed to get my nipple rings back in which was very difficult because they were starting to close up and I was rather uncoordinated.
We stopped at chick-fil-a and my boyfriend went inside to get me a chicken wrap and some waffle fries! I wasn't really hungry but the waffle fries were wonderful. I made a groggy post-op vlog in the car while waiting for him to get the food and we returned home.

Once home I took a lot of pics of my new chest with the ace bandage on and some with it off even though the Dr said not to take it off unless it was hurting. I couldn't help myself, I had to see. I thought that they were not as big as I hoped but I thought that they looked great for the day of surgery.
My Dr said that since he used textured they would not start out as high or drop as much. He said they kind of Velcro in there.

Then I got into bed very carefully on a mountain of strategically placed pillows.

The rest of the day I napped on and off then went for an extremely slow walk around the cul-de-sac in front of the house with my boyfriend.
I did not have any pain, just a bit of soreness like I had chest day at the gym the day before. I didn't have any shortness of breath and was only a tiny bit unsteady on my feet. I did not have any trouble going to the bathroom by myself or getting into or out of bed unassisted. I was doing fantastic beyond anything I could have dreamed.
I took my meds every 5.5-6 hours and slept very well propped up on all my pillows at about a 45 degree angle.

Day of new boobs pics

Here are some of my fav wish boobs

I forgot to upload my wish pics. Here is what I was shooting for

Day 1 post-op

Day 1 was very similar to day of surgery. The biggest exception was the amount of swelling that happened overnight. I woke up with what looked more like a uniboob than anything else... I have a very bony chest, my ribs are usually very prominent but they all vanished on Saturday morning.

I still had very little discomfort, just some soreness maybe at worst a 3 of 10 on the pain scale. I did take my Percocet every 5.5-6 hours but only took the prescribed Ativan at night. I always took my pain meds with a little bit of food and I never got nauseous. I took a Dulcolax as my Dr. suggested and didn't have any problems with constipation. My mild unsteadiness from the day before was gone so I took a little walk around the outside of the house and part of the cul-de-sac while it was still cool out.
After that I went inside to ice them down. I spent most of the day alternating the ice packs from my sides to the top, bottom and middle of my chest. I napped, watched dumb movies and took another longer walk when it cooled off for the evening.
My boyfriend made me meals but I still did not have any problems getting out of bed to get my own water or whatever I needed. I was super thirsty all day long. I think it was my body storing up fluid so that I could puff up so much. ugh.
I did not have any back pain during any of the recovery process. I am guessing this could be because I have ridden horses since I was young and have great posture so maybe I was not scrunching my shoulders like most others do?? Whatever the cause, I am not complaining.

post-op day 2-5

Day 2 was again pretty good. The main bad part was that most of the extra puffiness that I hauled around on Day 1 sank down to my tummy. It seriously looked like I swallowed a dinner plate! I was so wide and it all jiggled painfully whenever I walked. I looked it up on realself and saw that walking around can help make it go away faster. I put on some spanks and took two long walks that day. They were slow but I walked about a mile each time with no real problem. I didn't want to overdo it and napped most of the day; I also slept in till 10:30 that morning!!! crazy!

The pain in my chest pretty much stayed about the same for most of the first week. I noticed when I needed to take more pain meds but did not think about it when the meds were working. I stopped taking the Percocet after noon on the third day. I am really happy with how well my body reacted to surgery. I did add some pectoral muscle stretches to my post workout stretching every day for about 4 months before the surgery. My hope was that if my chest muscles were flexible less muscle fibers would break during the stretching and stuffing in part of the surgery. I guess it worked? Maybe I just have a high pain tolerance??

Day 3 I went to the mall with my mom and did a few hours of shopping. I napped when I got home and kept the ice on and off. My tummy was going down but the inflam dropped to the top of my pubic area NOOOO!! I wore bike shorts to keep pressure on. so lame!

Day 4 the crazy extra swelling went away most of the way. I only took one nap that day. I felt a few mild zingers in my boobs. nothing crazy.

Day 5 The ace bandage got really uncomfortable on the top and sides of my chest. This worsened in the evenings. I wanted that darn thing in the trash!!! Post-op appointment was the next morning thank goodness. I couldn't wait to get into a sports bra and take a SHOWER! Sorry but sponge baths and mom washing my hair in the sink are not the same!

I am really good at sleeping on my back and slept like a baby every night :)

Day 6- post-op appointment YAAAY!

Finally Thursday arrived! I hadn't been getting any morning boob but i did not want to have to put that stupid strap back on one more time!

I drove myself to the Dr office ( I had been driving since the day before and as long as I mostly just used my right arm I was fine) and plopped down on the big plush sofa to wait. The nurse came and got me and I was instructed to wear that sexy paper gown again, oh joy. I got to finally take that band off and she said that my new chest looked good. I sat on the reclining chair and she put it back and took all of that sticky tape off. off next came the steri strips and after a few snips and a tug she handed me a mirror to inspect my incisions.

I had nervously been awaiting this moment for a while. Whenever my pain meds wore off I could feel the strap pressing my boobs down and it sort of felt like they were smashing my incisions. This sensation got worse on day 4 and day 5. I was afraid that they would be all angry.

When I looked in the mirror i was astounded at how great they looked. Both of them looked mostly flat and calm. YAAAY if they keep healing the way they are I think with some massage and scar stick they might go away almost entirely. mind you I do not have any experience with scar therapy though.

My Dr. came in a few min later and was very pleased with my results. He told me that he was impressed at my lack of bruising but I did still have some swelling to go down yet. He said it will take about a month for all the swelling to go away. I believe him. my boobs still felt rock hard.

After my nurse wiped off some of the sticky stuff she applied new steri strips. I finally got to put on a real sports bra. I was really excited about this because I was hoping that a sports bra might help them to squish together more. At this point they were a bit to far apart for my taste and I wanted to get some cleavage.

My Dr said that I would need to wear the sports bra pretty much 24/7 with some breaks, could now shower, and can sleep flat on my back or on my side if I can tolerate it. I was happy to hear this because I really missed cuddling my boyfriend. The mountain of strategically placed pillows required to position me perfectly made it quite difficult for him to get near.
That night I went home and wiggled into bed with my boyfriend and tried to lay flat... I did manage to fall asleep despite the unusual ache and pressure on my chest but when the full on pain woke me up at 2 AM I needed him to help me sit up. I was stuck and in too much pain to move. I grabbed 2 pillows, put them behind me and was instantly better. It was only a little bit of a lift but apparently I need it still.

Day 7-present

I woke up in the morning after trying to sleep on my back flat feeling OK, mind you as I said in my last post I did put some pillows behind me at about 2 o'clock in the morning.
I was doggy sitting for a friend's wonderfully sweet and big and fat yellow lab so I got up to take the dog out for a walk. This dog is crazy overweight and does not have much stamina at all but she does pull. I managed to rig the leash up so that it's connected around my hips and then to her collar, that way I wouldn't have to use my arms at all. This works beautifully. I'll post a picture.
My boobs felt so much better walking around in the sports bra verses that stupid strap. I was very happy to throw that stupid strap in the garbage, I would've burned it but that took too much work.
When I finished the walk I put some ice on the bottom and sides of my boobs which were getting more pressure from the sports bra then they were used to from the strap. That was OK I don't mind icing. I had pretty much stopped I think By day 4 though because my doctor said it wouldn't do very much good and my breasts were no longer warm to the touch.

Up to this point I have not really tried on very many of my old clothes because honestly my boobs just looked really hard and weird and it really hurt to try to get my clothes on and off so I didn't do it. I did try on a purple bikini top that I took some pre-op pictures in but it didn't look like much has changed really, I was just so swollen and my boobs were so far apart that you couldn't really tell that they were all that much bigger.

Now that I got clearance to wear a sports bra however, I tried on everything! I went to target and to Walmart and bought a couple of cheapo thin strapped little bras so that I would be able to wear more shirts without the big thick wide sports bra straps Ruining the look. I didn't want to buy much just something that I can get through the next week or two in.

My boobs at this point were/are still so freaking hard that pushing them together as hard as I can, I still couldn't make them touch. So none of the bras really gave me a whole a lot of cleavage. I bought one pink one for five dollars from Walmart that tries its best to smash them together. This one won't fit for very long, I think once my boobs start getting squishy it's not going to be able to contain them anymore.

By the time I got home I could barely move either of my arms I had a hard time closing the door when I got into the car because I was so sore from trying on too many things.

The next few days past fairly uneventfully. Pretty much by noon and then again by the evening I needed to take my sports bra off and ice the sides and bottom of the middle part of my sternum where the sports bra presses in on them and squishes it together. those areas are still pretty swollen and are hard, they're not even part of my boob and they are hard.

Yesterday I switched off of the acetaminophen to Aleve hoping that I wouldn't have to take it as often. Wow what a difference it made! I had zero pain or achyness all day long!!

Worry of them dropping/ love my boobs!

Up to this point I forgot to mention how much I love my boobs! They are so beautiful and they are a wonderful size and I just love them very much. I really like where they are sitting but this leads me to the worry that they will drop like I hear so many other boobs do.

I know my doctor told me that texturized don't drop as much so they won't be placed as high but I was still really really nervous about where they were going to end up. My doctor at my initial consultation that my breast are positioned a little bit low on my chest so I really didn't want to end up with tummy boobs.

So last night I did some digging on realself on The Sientra questions page. Turns out most the doctors said that they drop very little to not at all. I hope that's true for me because they are perfect right where they're sitting. I haven't really seen them drop much anyway, I just see some of the inflammation go down; maybe they dropped a tiny bit??

Anyways, I feel much much better after reading all of those questions and posts.

I am Going to post some new pictures from the last few days but I'm really really bad at taking pictures. I can't get the light right, I can't get the angle right, it's just really frustrating. They look so good to me but I can't get them to look in the pictures like they do in real life. Ugh.

Over the past few days I haven't had any nerve twinges. Maybe I'll get more later I don't know. I hope my nerves do regenerate and heal. I am still Mostly numb on my right breast, about two thirds of it. That was my smaller breast so maybe he had to do more stretching, he also had to move the crease down on that side. I do not have any residual indent from the original crease though thank goodness. I was worried about that. My surgeon is a genius!!!!
At this point my right (smaller boob) looks a little tiny bit bigger than my left breast but not very much. I'm guessing this is because of swelling because I got the same size implants and both breast. My doctor said I did have some asymmetry but it wasn't significant enough to warrant a larger implant on one side.

Vent

Hi ladies! So the last few days I have been taking Aleve in the morning and my chest has been feeling really good during the day.

I have to switch sports bras to one that is not quite so supportive than the ones I wear during most of the day at about noon for maybe an hour to give them a break and then I can put back on the more supportive bra.
By the end of the day the bottom and side of my breast have been pretty sore so I've been icing them and that has made them feel better. I'm not sure if this increase in pain is because I am letting my Aleve dose lapse or if I just get 'night boob' instead of 'morning boob'.

I haven't been getting any nerve pain like the zingers but I have been getting other pain that I think is nerve pain in the evenings. It is kind of weird. It feels like the bottom 1/3 of my breasts have been sunburned really really badly, or that someone has taken sandpaper and scraped off a few layers of skin. It stings and feels prickly. The skin looks great but it still hurts. After dinner I have been just taking my bra off and letting them have some no contact time to settle down then using ice. Last night was the third night of this. I will ask Dr F about it when I see him.

I have my 2 week post op appointment in a few hours. I am really excited! I should get my 2nd set of stitches out and get to see my scars. I am kind of nervous to see them. I was laying on the ground trying to see if they look weird while laying down (cause I'm silly) and felt my steri-strip on the left side and felt a hard bump under there.
I am hoping that it is mostly because I still have some stitches in and not a hard mound of scar tissue but I guess I will see in a couple of hours.

I have continued to religiously take my arnica and Bromelain and have not had any bruising at all. Wow that stuff works!

My breasts are stilly really firm and don't really move at all. UGH! Soften soften soften already!!! I am not even allowed to do any massage to help them because my implants are textured. I feel like they will be hard forever, I know they won't but I am impatient!

Also not working out is making me freakin crazy! I feel like I'm getting soft and flabby! I wake up at 5:30 and walk to the beach and walk along the water and watch the sun rise every morning. The 1-1.5 hour walk along the gorgeous Florida beach helps me spiritually but I am dying to sweat and burn. However, I do not want any internal bleeding and additional surgeries so I am being good (slow walking, nothing else).
I have to ask my doctor today when I can start some light stretching. I have a hard time getting my arms up straight over my head. I feel some sharp tightness in my armpits so I don't do it.

Wow I am sorry this post has been so negative! I guess I just needed to vent.

I will update again after my post-op with some new pictures. For now here is the sunrise this morning :)

Post-op #2

Hi ladies. I went to my post op this morning. When the nurse took the steri-strips off she said that my scars looked great. She had a hard time taking my right stitch out, I guess my body clamped down on it and was healing to it. She got it to slide out after putting some pressure on it. When she left to get the Dr. I popped out of the chair and ran to the mirror on the wall to look at my new scars. It was kind of hard to get a good look at them because he got them perfectly in the crease of my underboob. The light in there was also not the best.

When the Dr. came in he said "Wow! They look beautiful on you! That size and shape really looks great. He seemed really excited for me. He said that my scars looked very good. He said that they are fibrous but that is normal and he showed me how to massage them and "really get in there" to break up the scar tissue. ugh

I asked him how long it will be until I can swim and he said 1 week for the ocean and 2 weeks for swimming pools or hot tubs. I have been dying to swim. Telling a Florida girl that she can't swim in the middle of August is not cool; it's just plain cruel. I am very excited to get back in the water.

I had a lot more questions to ask him but forgot. I am going to email him.

Bleeding

Quick note:
I was doing my scar massage last night and the little hole where the suture came out started bleeding. On the other boob I got a little tiny bit of bleeding in the middle of the incision. I'm Not talking about a lot of blood, probably less than a drop per boob but still I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to bleed. I guess I was massaging too hard? I figure I should not massage this morning because I don't want them to bleed again but I don't know how long I should let them heal before starting the massage again. I will call my doctor as soon as they open and see what he says.

3 weeks

Today my new bosoms are 3 weeks old! Not much has changed in the past week. The nurse told me to hold off scar massage for 3 days after I called about the bit of bleeding I had. My scars are nice and closed now and I have resumed the massages.

I can sleep flat on my back now with just a tiny bit of sternal pain and sleep on my side with a moderate amount of discomfort.

I use my bio oil 2x a day and have not gotten any new stretch marks. I have plenty of stretch marks on my boobs but they are all from when I was 14. They are much more visible now that the skin tighter. I hope that the bio oil helps to make them go away but since they are 14 years old at this point I think they may be here to stay. I guess there is nothing really I can do about them, as long as I don't get any more I will be happy.

My 3 week mark means that I can now swim in the ocean! Yaay!!! I have been dying to get in the warm water. I am going to the beach with a friend tomorrow, I can't wait! I am soooo white oh my goodness, it will be good to get some sun, except on my scars which I will sunblock and make sure that they stay covered. No bikini malfunctions.

My boobs are still achy, not too bad but the ache is still there. I still have the ' skin has been sandpapered off' nerve pain. Not all over anymore though.

My boobs are starting to soften up but not all over. The top cone of my breasts are soft but the base is still very firm. 'top cone' a very technical term. Haha. I can make them touch if I press them together with my arms but it is uncomfortable and difficult. I can't wait till they get squishy all over. I think I look weird in bikini tops and some shirts. They look stiff.

I am going to start some core work this week. I feel pudgy and soft.
My arms are getting stronger. I can close my car door without any trouble now and I can also close my hatch back trunk on my car (which I couldn't reach or pull down before). I am still being careful with my arms though. No torn muscles for me.

I am getting really tired of wearing sports bras all the time. I have a lot of cute outfits that I want to wear braless! I have one more week until I can ditch the 24/7 sports bras. I can do this. I guess I am going to cheat at the beach with my bikini top. Oh well, I'm sure they won't fall off in the few hours I will be in my bikini, also my top is somewhat supportive. I refuse to use a sports bra as a bathing suit.

Here are some new pics. I think I look the same but maybe that is just because I look at them all the time. I like them rxactly where they are.

3 weeks

I am going to start some core work this week. I feel pudgy and soft.

Here are some new pics. I think I look the same but maybe that is just because I look at them all the time. I am happy if they don't change though. The only change that I want is them getting soft and squishy.

Scar update

Hi I just wanted to post some pics of how my scars are doing. It is really hard to get a picture of them. My doctor got them right in my creases and my boobs are really big so it's hard to get any light up under there so that I can get a picture. They are also very firm at the base still so trying to pull them up doesn't really work.

Beach time

I bought a new bikini top today because none of my old ones fit me...
It is so cute! It's a tube top with a detachable halter strap. I fell in love the minute I saw it. I tried it out on the beach today and was surprised that even without the straps the top stayed up and in position without any readjustments. The waves were pretty big and strong but my new bosom held that top on!!! Omg it is so nice!

1 month update

It's been a month! I know that everyone seems to say the time just flew by but it certainly has not for me! It is crawling!!

My biggest complaint is that my boobs are still too stiff to push together for any real cleavage. All of my lovely v necked tops look like I am flat in the middle. I LOVE the way they look naked but I really want to be able to push them together. 2 more months for them to soften seems like so long!!

I am now cleared to wear underwire bras so I went to Walmart and bought a 9$ Demi and a 11$ underwire free bra that is very comfortable. I had to get a 36D but I think that I really wear a 34DD at Walmart but they didn't have any. I figure my boobs will change when they soften so I didn't want to buy anything over $12 and the 2 I got work for now.
Honestly the underwire hurts my scars if I wear it for longer than a few hours. Maybe because because I have been massaging the heck out of them. They look really great and I have been hearing snaps and horrible sounds while massaging so I guess I am breaking up the adhesions. I swipe on the Prosil silicone scar stick and bio oil twice a day and haven't gotten any new stretch marks thankfully; I have enough already.

I have been tanning but I put sunblock on my scars and put band aids over them and they have stayed light.

I finally got to get in the ocean and have been taking a dip every day. Holy god I never realized how much you use your chest muscles when you tread water!! I realized just how out of shape I really am treading water with legs only :/ Oy!
I started going to the gym and doing tons of core work and some very light legs weights. I have been working on stretching out my chest muscles while laying on the bench in between crunch sets. I am being careful but have seen improvements in my flexibility and ROM. My chest muscles get a tiny bit sore after but nothing sharp or bad at all.
I weighed myself and I have only gained 1 pound (well 3 but my implants weighed about a pound each) but I can absolutely see a jiggle difference, and my arms have gotten all skinny. That said, I am very happy to be hitting the gym again. Even if I am not working that hard I still feel better just being there and doing SOMETHING.
My boyfriend has been training really hard for a series of mud runs coming up and he looks smoking hot! I can't wait till I can get all toned and tight again. We will be one of those super hot fit couples. I mean I don't look bad now by any means, I just like the way I look all toned up better. I like working for it and knowing that I spent hours burning, sweating and pushing myself. Knowing that I earned that toned body. I am sure it won't take longer than a few months to get it back once I am released to full activity.

I still have complete numbness in the bottom 1/3 of my right breast and bottom 1/4 of my left. Pretty much the area above my incisions up to the areolas. I hope that goes away soon. Because of the numbness my boobs don't feel like they are my own yet. They feel foreign because I can't feel them, like I am wearing a really padded bra all the time.

My bosom looks the same as my last update pics. I compared them but didn't see a change. I might take some new ones and post them when I am not supposed to be studying for a test like I am right now...

That is all that I can think of right now. I am sure that I have forgotten something so I will do another update as soon as I figure out what that is.

6 week post-op appointment

So I just finished my 6 week post op appointment with Dr Fiala and it went great.

My doctor said that my boobs look wonderful and he wants to put my pictures in the hall of fame :D His nurse said she has boob envy.
The nurse said that my scars are ahead of the curve for healing. He felt them and told me to keep doing the hard pressing and pinching massages. He said we want to hear them snapping and popping so I guess I was doing them right. He told me that it is hard to do the massage yourself because it hurts. I was definitely doing them right...Boo! I was hoping that I was doing it too hard so that I could lighten up but I guess not. He said I should use some lotion when I massage them to keep my skin from getting irritated.

He took my measurements and said that I am measuring at a 34DD at this point. I wonder what they will be when they are done fluffing in a couple of months?!!

I am going to Vegas next month and was thinking about going bunjji jumping off the Stratosphere so I asked him if that would be safe for my boobs. He said no. I could tear open the pocket... Definitely going to skip that then. I love my boobs and do not want them to get messed up!

I made my next appointment for 3 months PO and we will take my after pics then. They will give me a side by side before and after photo to take home. I can't wait!

I will post some new pics as soon as I get home. I am so happy!

6 weeks pics

Odd areola activity

So here is something kind of weird. Sometimes my areolas don't function quite right. I will be cold and they won't contract or sometimes only half of my areola will contract. Sometimes one will do it and the other won't and sometimes they will both uniformly contract. It looks weird but I am sure it has to do with the healing nerves. Just thought I would share.

Quick 2 month pics

Sorry this isn't a real update. I am going a great job of not doing my homework. I just had to get a root canal from cracking my tooth, I have been clinching my teeth at night from too much stress. I have had some devastating family illness over the past 5 months and it is taking its toll. I hate cancer!!!!!

Anyway I wanted to post some pics. I will take more in clothing so you can see how obvious or discreet I can make my Boobie booster

10 weeks!!!

1 day short of 10 weeks!! Woohoo! I am still loving my bosoms!

I snapped some quick pics this morning. I forgot to get some of my scars though :( I have been totally off the site for a while because school, my boyfriend's crazy (and awesome) plans and my family obligations have taken up my time. I have been reduced to STUDYING on the treadmill. Nooooooo! That is supposed to be my internet snooping time :(

My boobies feel great and I have regained most of my sensation on the lower part of them. Wow they are taking forever. I know they say it can take a year or 2 to get all nerve function back. I have a feeling I will be a year. No zingers though. They definitely feel more like mine.

They have softened nicely; however, I wouldn't mind if they softened a bit more. They do jiggle but I want my titties to wiggle like jello! They still have time. I am definitely not all the way healed at 2 1/2 months.
Because of the added jiggle factor and the increased sensation I am less comfortable going around braless. It's not like I went out and burned all my bras after my dr told me I didn't need to wear one 24/7 anymore; but I did like wearing cute evening attire with them free. Now it is more comfortable with more support.

That said, I went to Dillard's and tried on every strapless bra they had (or it felt like I did) and I consistently wear a 34 DD-34DDD/E. After finding the perfect one I looked at the $76 price tag and almost fainted. Maybe I will wait till 6 months for that one. I want to make sure I don't drop that money and my bosom fluff more and it not fit 2 months later. I am a student and would love to not bat an eye at buying another, but alas, that is not the case. So after spending about an hour and a half with the lovely Dillard's lady I walked to VS hoping to find something on sale. Apparently the Boobie gods were smiling down upon me because I found a 34 DDD that fit me perfectly on random sale for $28 :D woohoo!

I have not been as good about doing my scar massages(like once every 3 days ish) I'm so lame. I am going to be better. They are getting less thick feeling though, and I do use my scar stick at least once a day.

My 3 month post-op appointment with my bosom photoshoot is in 2 weeks. Can't wait! I need a tan like wow. All the after pics are pretty and tan and I am white as a ghost. I guess that is what I get for getting mine done at the end of summer.

I can't think of anything else to update about right now. Feel free to send me questions if you have any :)

Wiggly, Jiggly, Textured, Gummy-bear Boobies :D

I know what you are thinking: "you're crazy Julia, those things don't go together!" Well I am here to tell you that they do, or can at least.

Yes it has finally happened!! In the past 2 weeks my bosoms have softened remarkably.

For the past month I have been searching and searching realself for sientra texturized round implants hoping that I could find some that would tell me if they were satisfied with their degree of softness after 6ish months. Unfortunately most women do not update past month 2 :( Grrrr! I still would like to find some but I am happy with how mine feel now.

I noticed last week when I was crazily dancing around my room to the Bohemian Rhapsody after a shower. I was doing my happy-go-lucky no one-is-watching-I'm-free dance and I heard them smack together. My boobies clapped! It was awesome.

In addition, they have started to get an underboob crease which I am happy about. They also now touch when I am wearing my sports bras :) I can't wait to go to VS and see what they look like in a push up bra!!

I have my 3 month follow up appointment this coming Tuesday. I get to do the 'After' photo shoot and they are going to give me a photo album of side by side before and after photos. I am really excited! I will update with what he says and with the pics.

Here are some collages I just made. It's so cool to see how they have changed.

Quick 6 month photo update

6 months!!!!!! I am sorry i have been absent so long. After a while, when you are amazingly happy with your new bosoms you stop obsessing about every little thing and frantically searching RS for others with those same little things. That is a good thing but it made me not think about updating for several months.

I don't really have any new stuff to talk about. Humm... I am still numb on the skin above both scars up to the areolas :( hopefully that will come back at some point. I am still using my scar stick but my scars are no longer thick feeling and are so perfectly in my creases that I can't see them. Sometimes it is hard for me to feel them to put the scar stick on them. I massage them about every other day because I forget. Massage still works to break up adhesions for years so I want to keep that up as much as possible. I use the bio oil 1-2x a day for my old stretch marks. It has definitely lightened them up. I LOVE the smell! I think that is why I still use it so much.

I bought new bras at Dillard's when they had their awesome after xmas sale and I wear a 34DDD.

My bosoms are still soft and wonderful but I am more comfortable in a bra now than bra less which I am disappointed in because I love being free. They start to ache when I let them loose for more than an hour or so :( I think that would be less if I had gone a bit smaller.

I LOVE my size. It is exactly what I wanted! No boob envy here.

Here are some pics I just took.
Feel free to ask any questions you ladies have. I will check RS I promise.

Quick pic

Here is a year and a half update pic. I still love them!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon