After Losing 70 Lbs, I Needed a Tummy Tuck! - Altamonte Springs, FL

I have been overweight ever since I can remember....

I have been overweight ever since I can remember. Through middle school, high school, and college, I battled the ups and downs of weight loss, never meeting or making a goal I had set for myself. Finally, a few years ago in my mid-twenties, I finally decided to make dramatic changes to my life and was able to lose 70 pounds and keep it off. Still, I did not feel as good as I should have. I was super proud, but wanted to look like the reflexion of all my hard work. I still had loose skin, a sagging belly button, stretch marks, and horrible stubborn back fat. Soon to be graduating with my master's (and unknown at the time soon to be engaged), my fiance decided to give me the best gift of all time: a tummy tuck! We found Dr. Fiala after scouring the internet for reviews and after photos, and he seemed to be the best of the best in Central Florida. Waiting 6 months for the consultation was so worth it! He sits you down in his office, introducing himself by first name, and makes you feel like you are the only patient he has for the day. He is just so nice and truly caring. He answered all my questions before I could even ask them! I knew right away I wanted him to do my life-changing procedure. A few months later, and ta-da!!! I was a transformed woman. My tummy was flatter than I expected, and my back fat was reduced by at least half. The first week was the hardest for recovery, but Dr. Fiala and his staff were there for any question or issue that could have arose. After about 2 weeks I was back at work (lighter duty), and after 6 weeks I was completely back to being my normal self (including able to exercise). I know this sounds cheesy, but Dr. Fiala and his superb staff made me look as beautiful on the outside as I always felt on the inside. My fiance and I are just so elated with the results. I highly highly recommend him!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

As a nurse practitioner, I have met many many surgeons during my career. It is known in the medical field that surgeons are not soft, warm, friendly people. They are stern, demanding, and tell it like it is. No room for fluff with them! After losing 70 pounds, I was in much need of a tummy tuck. I searched the internet for amazing befores and afters, and read more than enough great reviews to decide on a consult with Dr. Fiala. To my surprise, Dr. Fiala did not fit the typical surgeon stereotype at all! He was so nice, caring, and definitely did not make you feel rushed. When you are with him, you are his only focus. I trusted him fully to completely change my image, and that, to me, was most important. After surgery, Dr. Fiala continued to exceed my expectations. I actually had twice a week follow ups for a long while due to some fluid build up (not at all his fault), and he saw me at every appointment except one. Some were even on surgery days when he's not supposed to have follow ups, but his office completely worked with my schedule! Now 3 months out, my results were better than I ever expected ("textbook" I think he called it). He is an amazing surgeon, and an amazing man. He truly cares for his patients before, during, and after the operation. I highly recommend Dr. Fiala, and I thank him so much for finally making me feel as beautiful on the outside as I do on the inside :) PS: When looking at after pictures, always notice the belly button! Dr. Fiala does the best, most natural belly button I've seen from anyone :)