45 Tummy Tuck, Lipo and Breast Lift - Altamonte Springs, FL

It took me a long time to make the decision to...

It took me a long time to make the decision to even inquire about doing this! I have a girlfriend who went to Dr. Fiala about 10 years ago and had a amazing results-so I did not look for anyone else. After the initial consultation I needed to first rectify a hernia and lose some weight, I also decided I wanted to pay cash so I needed to save some money! It was close to 2 years before I went back and had made the choice to finally pull the trigger. I feel that at every step of the way-every single member of the team from the reception area, consultation, photos, pre and post op care was exceptional. They openly answered questions and were very frank about what you needed to know and do to obtain the best result. Dr. Fiala never made you feel like he was too busy and always took time to explain things or answer questions. He did so in a way that made it very clear and in fact is quite funny. There was never any pressure to "do more" he presented facts, answered questions and offered available options. He also offers discounts for paying cash, being a returning patient and for various products. I can't say enough about how great my experience was and the results are fantastic-they really want you to be happy and have a good result. Highly recommend!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Fiala is a genius! I cant imagine going to anyone else. He is great at what he does and runs a great team.