do not get gortex lip implants - Altamonte, FL

I was told by my plastic surgeon I would have nice...

I was told by my plastic surgeon I would have nice fuller lips for the rest of my life. This was done the end of the 90s and my lips are not full nor do they look good. Every doctor/dentist I have seen since having the gortex lip implants ask "what happened!?!" due to the amount of hard lumps on the upper/lower lips. They are still tender when they come in contact with a glass/cup/bottle, etc. Worse choice I ever made and it is major surgery to have them removed since nerves and blood vessels are not involved. This procedure should be banned. Go with fillers that are not permanent but do not last a lifetime if the doctor does a poor job.
Altamonte Springs General Surgeon

Dr. Ward (and his staff) were very nice but I wish I had never gone to his office since I believed him when he told me I would have nice full lips for the rest of my life. I have the opposite and still have a great amount of tenderness and not to mention permanent hard lumps. He has great users reviews in all other others but NEVER get lip implants from this man.