44 Year Old Male - European. Alpharetta, GA

From initial consultation, through procedure day, ...

From initial consultation, through procedure day, immediate after care contact and subsequent follow-up appointments Dr. Jonathan Ballon provided at every step a clear and concise explanation of the procedure and the realistic expectations that would follow. He put to rest concerns around the procedure and its advancement from the early days of hair restoration to the modern day techniques that would allow for an almost immediate return to normal activites without the worry of questions or speculation from others.
Dr. Ballon promised a gradual regrowth that would take some patience but in my case my results were more than I could have expected in a matter of at least 12 weeks and now some 10 months later my regrowth is still progressing.
I cannot recommend Dr. Ballon and his Team enough, every member was professional, empathetic and very efficient at what they do. The office location is very conveneint to the Metro Atlanta area and is a state of the art medical facility. I am currently considering some additional work and would go no where else to have this procedure carried out.
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon