29 Years Old, 3 Boys, TT with MR - Alpharetta, GA

I'm looking to get rid of the loose skin and apron...

I'm looking to get rid of the loose skin and apron that I got after my 1st pregnancy. I'm finally back down to my pre pregnancy weight of 117 and really want to get my self esteem and sexiness back. I have a lot of stretch marks too that the doctor won't be able to completely remove but my main goal is to look better in clothing and being able to wear pants without the fat under the waistband again. My kids will be 6, 3, and 2 at the time of surgery. I am also doing a tubal ligation at the same time which saves about $500 off the cost. But it's why the surgery is a ways out, had to coordinate both surgeons schedules along with my work's. I'm excited though and looking forward to a new beginning!

Well I got pneumonia and had to move my surgery back to Nov 8th.. super disappointing but glad I was able to get in again fairly quickly.
Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

I've only had the consultation but he was very polite and realistic in what he could do and what I could expect.