Worth Every Penny and I've Only Had the First Procedure. Alpharetta, GA

I feel like a sexy woman again. This is what I...

I feel like a sexy woman again. This is what I have been searching for for years. I knew there had to be something out there for women but could not find it. In my desperation, I looked again about 6 weeks ago and was thrilled to find MLT. Then I found a wonderful doctor to perform it. Yahoo!!!

2nd MLT Procedure

The results of the first MLT procedure was amazing. Tissue that had stuck together began to separate. More moisure, no more pain with lovemaking, making me more desirous of the experience (who wants to play when it hurts, right?). I am one very happy camper. Just had second procedure but it is taking a little longer to heal from this one. I am still irritated and wonder if it is because of the heat. In any even, I am looking forward to additonal benefits.

Profession, yet kind, encouraging and just a nice guy. He is happy to be able to help women have their lives restored. We specifically talked about that and I am glad I found him. He makes me laugh and I know that I will refer lots of friends to him.