Life Changing! Finally a Solution to my Menopause Nightmare ! - Alpharetta, GA

I've had two procedures done so far . I'm...

I've had two procedures done so far . I'm scheduled to have my third procedure done in two weeks . I really don't think it's necessary but , my doctor says that it is important to have all three procedures done . Honestly I can't imagine it getting any better than this ! This treatment is amazing ! The procedure was very effective , fast , painless and worth every penny . Dr. Hughan Frederick in Alpharetta Georgia is absolutely amazing .

I can't speak highly enough about Dr. Hughan Frederick. He is absolutely wonderful ! I felt very comfortable with him . He was very thorough and answered all of my questions . He really cares about helping his patients . The Mona Lisa touch procedure has been life-changing for me. The procedure was very effective , fast and worth every penny . I have had great results after only two treatments . Can't wait for my third treatment . Absolutely amazing !