Keeping the Kids, Losing the "Mom" Bod - Alpharetta, GA

I've had 3 kids all via c-section. Sadly this has...

I've had 3 kids all via c-section. Sadly this has flattened my chest and puffed up my tummy. I have muscle separation and plenty of extra skin. I'm not overweight and I workout regularly. I'm tired of being asked if I'm pregnant. I want more options for decent clothing! I have a lot of years left to enjoy life and I'd like to be comfortable in my body.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I am almost 2 weeks out so I can give a review up to this point and I will add anything else later. I read a lot of reviews and interviewed two surgeons. I had plenty of questions and I felt like Dr. Alderman was very reassuring with her answers. The other surgeon said I needed a lift and lipo. Dr. Alderman said I did not. A surgeon who will tell you what you don't need is a good sign and I agreed with her. She helped me select the implants that were a good size for me. I did not want to be big, just proportional for my body. The Swan Center clearly handles a lot of patients and their staff is well trained. I could tell that they had a system with clear procedures for everything I encountered. They gave me organized folders with well-organized information about all the medical and financial details. It gave me the impression that they pay attention to all the details. This is encouraging. It is a nice touch too that you get to wear an actual silky robe during consultations and not some paper thing. I liked that. I'm not yet two weeks out so I can't yet comment on my final results, but up to this point, I've done well and am pleased. I was really nervous for the TT but it has not honestly been painful. Thanks to excellent anesthesia, I have no memory of the OR whatsoever. I'm definitely sore and slow, but I've managed fine. Got thrush in my mouth from antibiotics which was easily treated, but no infections or complications as of yet and I don't predict any. The nursing staff has been very helpful and Dr. Alderman was available on the phone when my husband needed to ask questions.