Hair Restoration on a 55 Yr Old Male - Alpharetta, GA

Wanted to retain a youthful appearance. I have...

Wanted to retain a youthful appearance. I have always been skeptical of topical treatments and based on the explanation for this procedure I believe that this will provide a more permanent and more impactful solution. Dr. Ballon showed me many case studies which convinced me that this was the right procedure to achieve my goal.

"Hair-happy Customer"

Throughout the process I have been impressed by Dr. Ballon's ability to accurately describe the procedure, recovery and progress. I am very happy with the level of care as well as the results after only 6 months. I previously wrote a more detail review on the procedure...I thought I would follow-up with and indication of the results.

The after pictures below represent approximately 50% of the expected results (after 6 months). I am very happy with the current progress and am thrilled about the prospect of another 50% improvement...the progress to-date has already met my final expectations.

Dr. Ballon has been terrific! He is equally excited about the results as I have been. It is unique to have both a competent and personally vested care professional!
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr. Ballon was very involved in all aspects of the evaluation, preparation and procedure. He spent a significant amount of time explaining both the medical and aesthetic outcomes. He and his staff performed the hair restoration procedure as a "well oiled machine" with significant attention to my comfort and well being. I have had no side effects and the recovery proceeded quickly and uneventful. I would strongly recommend anyone considering hair restoration to seek Dr Ballon out for a consultation.