Needed New Breast - Alpharetta, GA

My breast deflated after having 3 kids. I decided...

My breast deflated after having 3 kids. I decided it was time to get them back! My first impression of Dr. Bauer and his staff was that they seemed really nice. However, I had a tummy tuck in the past so I expected them to be nice and helpful in the beginning. The true personalities show after you pay and have your procedure. The day of my procedure was interesting.

The nurse that checked me in went over the medication with my husband and myself. It was nothing that wasn't already explained on the bottles. The shocking part was when she wanted to keep the medications with her and give them back after my procedure; instead of just handing them to my husband. We later found out it was because she planned on stealing some of my pain medication.

After my surgery, the post op nurse wheeled me to my car. She suggested that my husband give me some pain medication for the road. When he tried to open the bottle he was having a hard time because the top was not put on correctly. It was stuck half on and half off as if someone was in a hurry. I told him to count the medication (because I work helping drug addicts and I know they are all around in all professions) and when he counted, six pills were missing. Also, she had written over the part of the bottle that shows the count (which I already knew). I immediately asked to speak to the post op nurse about this. She came and took pictures of the bottle and took a statement from me.
The post op nurse was very nice. She was the one who called and checked on me later that night.

My follow up visits were as expected. Rushing at bedside and trying to redirect my attention away from any concerns that I may have had. The vibe definitely changed and I felt as if the care factor was no longer present at my visits. Everyone seemed so fake.

I went for my final appointment today. I have been having some concerns about my right breast. It's always took the longest to drop and it still isn't fully dropped. The nurse today kept trying to convince me that it was because of my anatomy before surgery. Then she said it could be scar tissue and asked if I would like to talk to Dr. Bauer about it. I said yes and after waiting for about 15 minutes she came back in to say he was "stuck in traffic. " I asked how long and she stated maybe 15 or 20 more minutes to get there. She suggested I reschedule. When I got dressed and left the room, I see Dr. Bauer in his office. I was furious that she lied to me as if I no longer mattered!

I left the office today and I plan on never returning. I will get another surgeon to look at my breast and make suggestions. My experience was horrible and I wish I had gone else where. So, do your research!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Long wait times and rushes you when he finally gets in the room. Talks really fast and brushes things off like they are not a big deal.