24 Year Old Male, Body Lift After 200 Pound Weight Lose - Alpharetta, GA

As might be expected after losing over 50% of your...

As might be expected after losing over 50% of your body weight you end up looking like an empty potato sack. I was initially worried about finding a doctor who would take the time to really see what I needed to make my body look like a normal humans body. Luckily, those worries were laid to rest when I talked to Dr. Morgan and really figured out what needed to be done specifically for me to get the changes I wanted. Very glad I found Dr. Morgan for this surgery, the results have been amazing thus far!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Morgan was incredible. Very friendly from the beginning and was informative and clear about what would be involved in surgery. She was very easy to talk to and had a heavy attention to detail which seems so vital for this. Her staff is also really great, friendly and has been a pleasure to deal with. I would 100% recommend Dr. Morgan to anyone and am so happy with the results.