ThermiVa is AWESOME! - Upland CA

Literally had my first session an hour ago. Just...

Literally had my first session an hour ago. Just from the pictures, there's a huge difference!! I'm scheduled for 2 more. As for the procedure, it was awkward. I did the outside and the inside. The girl that did it was very nice. Talked with me the whole time and made me feel comfortable. The awkward part was almost having a "happy" moment while having the outside done! Embarrassing! Whatever. They use a long flat narrow plastic piece and lube you up. She spent 15minues on the outside. It was warm and got warmer as I was able to handle it. Other than the "moment", it was easy. The inside was different. 15 minutes on the inside as well, but felt like cramps . Sometimes pretty bad cramps. Not at all what I was expecting. Was harder to handle. I had taken some fast acting tylonal about 30 minutes before too. But I managed to do the whole 30 minutes.

I'm laying on the coolsculpt table right now getting some love removed from my love handles lol Will post about that too.
Mina