50 Yrs Old, Never Had Any Med Spa Services Before

I was tired of always looking tired and older than...

I was tired of always looking tired and older than I was. I had bags under my eys and a deep wrinkle between my eyebrows. I also suffered from tension headaches and migraines, which I have not had since the botox and filler procedure was completed. There was no down time or missed work after the appointment. My self confidence and self esteem have gone way,way up! My interaction with other people has also improved greatly. I love the way I look now, and am not afraid to look at myself in a mirror.
Dr Nicholas Lam, MD

Dr Nicholas Lam,MD and the professional staff at AlluraDerm MD Med Spa in Albuquerque, NM are by far the best ever! They are caring, kind and very knowledgeable. They took all the time I needed to explain the procedures and answered all of my first timer questions fully. Their office hours hours accommodated my schedule, and the appointments were easy to book. I highly recommend Dr Nicholas Lam,MD and AlluraDerm MD Med Spa to anyone and everyone.