Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift/Augmentation, Lipo (Yes, a Total Overhaul) - Allentown, PA

I had lost 75 pounds when I went to see Dr. Jan. ...

I had lost 75 pounds when I went to see Dr. Jan. I always knew I would need a tummy tuck and breast lift repair after losing the weight, but I had no idea how significant the surgery would be until I saw how deflated my breasts were and stretched my stomach was. Not too much loose skin, just deflated. But it was a MAJOR surgery to fix it all. It was so disheartening after losing all that weight to still hate how I looked in the mirror. And Dr. Jan understood my emotions immediately and ensured me he could make me love myself again, and he has. The results are AMAZING. I feel and look incredible. His work is stellar. I never expected to look this good. My stomach is flat like in high school. My breasts are PERFECT and perky but look natural, like they were in college. And I'm 45. I've been in a bikini all summer and I look great. Every visit to see Dr. Jan has been fantastic from the moment I walk through the door. The office staff and nurses are so polite and friendly. Dr. Jan has the best bed side manner of any doctor I've ever met. So kind, so soft spoken. He immediately garners your trust and puts you at ease with what you are about to do, which in my case, was terrifying. And he made me laugh. My surgery was the night before the TV show "Botched" season premier and we were laughing and joking about it. He's so easy going, which is what you want in a surgeon. But he's a true professional and a perfectionist. He's amazing, or he never could have put me back together physically and emotionally the way he has. I'll sing his praises forever.
Allentown Plastic Surgeon