Failed Septorhinoplasty - Allentown, PA

Wish I could give 0 stars for the procedure I had...

Wish I could give 0 stars for the procedure I had done. I had a septorhinoplasty and turbinate reduction done on Feb 2nd 2016. A couple weeks later the cast was removed and my nose was still crooked and I was very congested. Dr. G said this was normal, and once the swelling subsided I should be able to breathe again. Well, 5 months later I still have a crooked nose and my left nostril is virtually closed up and useless. No air can pass in or out without the use of Afrin spray. Yet if I use it too often, my sinuses rebound and I am strictly confined to breathing out of my mouth. I went to two other facial plastic surgeons and an ent doctor, and all of them said in a nice way that the surgery was a failure. My septum is still crooked, but now my left nostril is so narrowed and pinched that the one doctor could not even fit a 3.6mm camera up my nose to examine it. To be fair, I simply asked for my money back to go get a revision surgery elsewhere, yet Dr. Guarino would not help me out financially even though the first surgery turned out into a horrible disaster. So now, I have to pay for another surgery to fix what should have been done the first time. I highly, highly recommend taking your rhinoplasty needs elsewhere!
Allentown Plastic Surgeon